Ski and Snowboard at Boyne Highlands in Harbor Springs
Boyne Highlands has it all when it comes to the perfect Northern Michigan winter getaway. Offering great snow, expert grooming and carved out glades, skiing and snowboarding at Boyne Highlands is non stop fun.
Located just outside Harbor Springs across the valley from Nub's Nob, there is a 552-foot vertical drop spread over 270 acres with plenty of lodging at the base. Ski or ride day or night. There's a 500-foot halfpipe for snowboarders a high speed quad chair lift to help serve their 430 skiable acres.
The Austrian-American Snowsports School offers instruction. Ski and board rentals, Boyne Country Ski Shop, cafeteria, the Zoo Bar, NASTAR and special events make Boyne Highlands a fun place to be.
What else is there to do? Zipline Adventures, tubing, dog sledding, cross country skiing, racing, snowshoeing, ice skating, horseback trails rides, groomer rides, Aonach Mor Moonlight Dinner on top of Boyne Highlands, and snowmobile rentals. So much to do!
Relax in one of the mountain-top restaurants with a hot chocolate, cold beer and fueling food and take in the action of the many on-snow events offered at Boyne Highlands. Bring the family or a group of friends and enjoy winter at its best at Boyne Highlands.
Lift ticket information can be found here:
More Northern Michigan Winter Info...
- Cross Country Ski Series at Nub's Nob
- Ski, Board, Snow Conditions Up North
- Winter Fun Up North!
- Winter Activities for Kids & Families
- Sledding and Ice Skating in Northern Michigan
- Skiing and Snowboarding in Northern Michigan
- Cross Country Ski Trails in Northern Michigan
- Boyne Mountain Skiing & Boarding, Boyne Falls in Northern Michigan
- Ski and Snowboard at Boyne Highlands in Harbor Springs
- Nub's Nob Skiing & Snowboarding
Uniquely Harbor Springs...
- 10 Top Attractions in Harbor Springs
- M-119 Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Cross Village
- Harbor Springs History Museum
- Thorne Swift Nature Preserve
- The Andrew J. Blackbird Museum
- Harbor Springs Art Galleries Entice Art Lovers
- The Little Traverse Lighthouse on Harbor Point
- Business Properties Available in Harbor Springs
- Travel Information for Harbor Springs in Northern Michigan
- Little Traverse Conservancy
For more activities & attractions, check out these additional links for Things to Do in Northern Michigan:
Harbor Springs, Michigan -- Harbor Springs is the place to try new things! Rent a bike or a kayak, go snow tubing, attend a concert or an art fair, or play a round of golf with friends.
Petoskey -- There's so much to do in Petoskey from the Bear River Valley Recreation Area, to Petoskey State Park, to biking, golfing, hiking, and more.
Charlevoix, Michigan -- Visiting Charlevoix in Northern Michigan is a fun-filled vacation with great beaches, boating, skiing, fishing and year 'round family fun.
Things to Do in Boyne City, Michigan -- Nothing is quite like Boyne City in Northern Michigan with camping, boating, skiing, year 'round outdoor activities, and of course, the morel mushroom!
Lots of Activities in Mackinaw City, Michigan -- Explore Mackinaw City in Northern Michigan for history, the International Dark Sky Park, and outdoor activities.
Mackinac Island -- Take a step back in time and find lots of things to do when you visit Mackinac Island by horseback or bike--no cars allowed!
Northern Michigan Activities & Things to Do -- Northern Michigan offers many fun things to do for the entire family whatever the season, whatever the reason!
Last Updated: 09-13-2022 03:04 PM ID: 624