Ladies Weekend Out in Harbor Springs
November 12-15, 2020
When the guys go hunting....it's Ladies Weekend Out! This year on November 12-15, when the deer get hunted, so do the deals in downtown Harbor Springs. This annual fun and festive event has more than 45 businesses celebrating with special deals for holiday fun. Jewelry, art and hand blown glass, to boutique clothing and ski wear, to home decor, kitchenware, books, maps, cookies, toys and more! Dinner specials will be offered at local restaurants.
Get your passport at any open business, make purchases and get them initialed at open shops and make a wish list for your loved ones. Turn in your passport (keep your wishlist!) at the end of the weekend.
Here's who is participating: American Spoon Foods, Bar Harbor, BC Pizza, Between the Covers, Cochon Gourmet Market & Coffee House, Dressed, Elizabeth Blair Fine Pearls, Finishing Touch, Frye Massage, Gattles, Harbor Springs History Museum, Harbor Springs IGA, Harbor Wear, Highland Hideaway Bed and Breakfast, Hilda of Harbor, Ivy Boutique, J McLaughlin, Johan's Pastry Shop, Kelbel Pharmacy, L'Esprit/elle, Last Chance Resale Store, Mary Ann Archer Gallery, McClutchey's Store, Meyer Hardware, Old Sport Cigars, Outfitter, Paper Station, Pierson's Grille & Spirits, Pleasantview Winery, Polish Kitchen, Rocking Horse Toy Company, Rodrigo's, Sea Bags, Small Batch and the Cupola, Stafford's Pier, New York Restaurant, Tom's Mom's Cookies, Touring Gear, Turkey’s Cafe & Pizzeria, Tvedten Fine Art, W Wear, Witty Galerie.
Market at the Museum will include: Ewenique Designs, Lavender on Old Mission Peninsula, Three Pines Studio and Tootsie Bluffins.
More Harbor Springs Info...
- 10 Top Attractions in Harbor Springs
- M-119 Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Cross Village
- Harbor Springs History Museum
- Thorne Swift Nature Preserve
- The Andrew J. Blackbird Museum
- Harbor Springs Art Galleries Entice Art Lovers
- The Little Traverse Lighthouse on Harbor Point
- Business Properties Available in Harbor Springs
- Travel Information for Harbor Springs in Northern Michigan
- Little Traverse Conservancy
- Learning to Sail--Little Traverse Sailors
- Tour the Little Traverse Lighthouse
- Fall Foliage Color Tour on M-119--Spectacular!
- Great Lakes Glass Pumpkin Patch
- History Abounds in Harbor Springs
- Downtown Harbor Springs on Lake Michigan
- Visit the Deer Park in Harbor Springs
- Harbor Springs - A Northern Michigan Classic!
- Fall in Harbor Springs
- Ladies Weekend Out in Harbor Springs